Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update as of today


Some improvement this week. He was willing to sit on the carseat from home to school in the mornings though he was already whining and struggling wanting to get off the seat at the 2nd traffic light that we hit. Well, better than nothing. I just had to say something like, "Ok, mommie give you the bag, or the water bottle" to park his backside on the seat. He is more than interested to hold Shawn's water bottle and pretend to be sipping the straw even though it's empty (which means he's 'drinking' air)



When asked to smile, he tilts his head and says "Mile". Anyway here's a serious picture of Dylan watching tv.

Appetite is back, eating what's cooked in the "Grossly-Yours-Kitchen". I am not proud but I'm glad my boys are eating my all in one pot food. Hahaaa! And recently he is munching his food. I gave him half a mini button mushroom and I see his mouth moving. I supposed he did munch. And all that minced pork no longer get spitted out. Thankfully.. and hope that it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment