Monday, April 25, 2011

Twist and Shout!

To continue on 24Apr episode : Dylan woke up at 4.15am asking for milk. I thought well poor thing, he must have wasted so much energy 5hours ago, so I latched him on and went back to sleep until 7am and latched again. The end

25Apr : Kids had dinner at 7. Dylan had his milk at 8pm. It seems he recognised Shawn's Shinkansen cup and was running away from me and whined and cried when I tried to get him onto the seat. So I took his Foogo cup and poured the cup of milk into it and he willingly sat on the high chair and drank. Putting him bed was not peaceful tonight. There was a twist and shout session from 8.27pm to 8.45pm. I guess it was shorter tonight but episode kicked off earlier. It was a sudden switch off session when he decided to just close his eyes, tumbled down and looked for a nice spot to snooze. Hope he won't switch on the 11.50pm button to twist and shout again. Keep my fingers and toes crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment