Tuesday, April 26, 2011

As of today...

To continue 25Apr episode : Dylan did whimper at about midnight, but didn't walk out or cry. Then woke up at 3ish to cry. I carried him back to the room and tried to pacify him. He screamed but not the typical murdering scream. It was managable within 15min. Much to my content. Then at 4ish and he asked for milk. I thought well should be about time. Latched him on and put him back to bed and we all slept till 7plus.

26Apr Kids had dinner at about 7.30pm and Dylan had his milk at about 8.15pm. Needed a little coaxing to finish up. After awhile, I whisked him off from the hall to the room while Shawn was just starting to munch his pear. Dylan saw and was not too happy about it. I quickly closed the door, changed his diaper and Pjs and lights off. 8.35pm was in time, 8.50pm was out time. I sat at the corner of the mattress while he lie down tossing around. No noise, peaceful and calm, until he went to lalaland while hugging 3 soft baby bolsters in his arms, with one supporting his backside. I am thankful today I didn't need to collect glue from his nose. Hope tonight would be good for real!

Yesterday his mood was pretty foul in school. When being reprimanded for being naughty, he would just cry and throw tantrum. Monday blues.. Apparently today he is much better. Tr Justina was telling me this PM when I picked Dylan up and he is always chanting "mum mum" for more food. Seeing other babies drinking milk or eating solids/snacks, he is always there eye-hawking on other's.

Recently he asked to 'help' mommie during dinner time. I always ask if Dylan wants to help mommie i.e. to say to self feed. His answer is usually, "Pheeee" (please). I would guide his hand since he isn't controlling very well yet. If I were to start off feeding him, it doesn't get past 10 spoonful of food. So, I guess he prefers to be 'responsible' of his own doing and eat it up. It's not a bad thing eh? Speaking of self feeding, he is not into bite and break the food off while chewing the smaller piece in the mouth. Shawn would give Dylan a piece of fruit under my instructions. Dylan would sit down on his red stool next to Shawn to eat. Just that I need to be there as Dylan in his usual fashion would shove everything into his mouth. So extra care is required when Dylan gets a piece of fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment