Friday, April 22, 2011

Operation D-boot

Basically play by ear... Unplanned, impromptu with mommie's see how-lah attitude
19Apr Tues : Downgraded Dylan to mattress in Shawn's room. He didn't reject by banging the door to get out of the room. I latched him to Lalaland. He woke up at about 1am and 5am. He walked over to our room, sobbing a little and shook me hard to make sure I couldn't go back to sleep. Obviously I latched him back to Lalaland during the wakings.

20Apr Wed : Tried fresh milk but he smirked, sipped a little, walked away, came back and drank a little more, smirked. Never quite finished it. Bleah.. forget it. I latched him on to make him drift to Lalaland.

21Apr Thru : 150ml of Gain IQ served at 9.30pm served with straw in Shawn's cup. He probably had drink this before in school but via milk bottle. He finished it. But putting him to bed, he asked for more milk. I latched him on again. He woke up at ~ 1am and then ~7am. I had longer sleeping hours last night.. woohooo

22Apr Fri i.e. today : 200ml of Gain Iq served at 8pm, again served with straw in Shawn's cup on high chair. Needed a little of coaxing but he finished it. Tried to get him to bed, he played in the dark all over and got scolded obviously. Well, he did get the intonation of me screaming at him as bad bad naughty boy. He cried and threw a little tantrum. Took about 1/2hr of on and off crying and screaming. I lie on his mattress and he was climbing all over, put his head on my tummy, lie on top of me, trying to find the best position to sleep. Cried a little and decided to toss back onto his mattress to try to sleep. Took another 1/2hr or so for this cycle to complete and finally he knocked out at 9.30pm.

We'll see how it goes tonight. Hopefully he got the message no more latch on to Lalaland.. wishing, hoping and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment