Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's update

Same thing last night, he would up twice about 3 and then 5am. But I latched him when he woke up the 2nd time. Then slept till about 7am.

As YT and I were having dinner, Dylan brought a book of vehicles to us. YT read and came to a page of dump trucks. Dylan said dump truck then suddenly went off. He picked up the fire truck and said, "Truck". Then came back to us. YT pointed at the dump truck on the book and Dylan said, "Truck". I think he was trying to connect .. either that he was confused the definition of truck. Hahahaaa

Tonight, again, I made Dylan 3 scoops of Gain IQ and I think he probably finished 3/4 of it. So I'll just stick to 2 scoops of it for night feed. Fed on high chair, no fuss during milk time tonight, but still require a little coaxing and chit chat over that 5-10min.

27/4 sleep log : Tonight was peaceful. Before that in the dark, I sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, he completed each phrase with Star, grinning ear to ear in the dark when he does the Star. Just like Shawn back then when he started completing each phrase in a song. Managed to get him to sleep in 15min. Yay yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment