Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day out

I brought Dylan out to Orchard yesterday to meet up with Nov09 moms, met them for the 1st time. It was a good lunch and got to know more friends and indeed, it was my 1st time nursing in the public! Managed to conceal using the MIM sling. One con was that Dylan got really hot and bothered after awhile due to the fabric and he didn't want to nurse anymore and decided to sleep instead. After lunch at TCC at Isetan, I walked to ION. Unfortunately the music in MOST of the stores was very very loud and Dylan didn't like it at all and in turned he became pretty cranky. I ended up empty handed and decided to just head home since I was quite tired even though it's just 4hrs out of home. So I headed home. Yt picked Shawn up from school last night and I managed Shawn from dinner then on. Timing was quite right, I had dinner one-on-one with Shawn while Dylan was still taking his evening nap. By bedtime, it was pretty well adjusted and managed to tuck both to bed by 10pm. Did some laundry and logged on.

Next week another moms' lunch is planned at Hashinbo. I am considering to go, if weather is good, since I am using sling and managing the stroller at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment