Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good company, good short lunch

I brought Dylan back to my office today, as I needed to submit my claims and also pass the cards to my colleagues. I left home at about 11am while he was going to doze off. When I arrived, he was already sleeping. He slept past my conversation with my colleagues, me walking around getting my documents zapped and me walking to Expo for lunch. I had lunch with my colleagues at Subway (while he was still sleeping), yummy! Then I headed straight home. Dylan finally woke up after 2hrs of nap in the sarong from 11am to 1pm. When I got home, he began to whine and cry, so it's milk time. After milk, we had a little conversation and not that he understood what I was saying, neither do I understood what he was cooing. I put him into the cot for cot mobile time. Then he called out "Ei!" as usual... and so I popped in the pacifier. For a couple of times, the pacifier dropped and he grumbled and called out "Ei!". Then he went to lala-land after awhile. Yay!

Weather is nice today, hopefully he'll doze off for another hour or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment