Thursday, December 17, 2009

Venturing futher

Since last night we had a late night, Shawn woke up at 7.30am. YT got him ready and got him the milk, they were off to school. Obviously Shawn was a happy little chap since he get to spend his morning short hour with his papa. I didn't get a good sleep coz from 4-6am, Dylan was snorting away and kept me awake by asking for feed

While I was at home, little Dylan was cooperative in the morning. He had a long nap in the morning, I was able to get a lot of housework done, cleaning the floor, the laundry, boiled soup for dinner, cooked Shawn's grains and chucked into the Tiger jar. Pretty good start for the day. By 12plus Dylan woke up and had his feed before I headed to Bugis to join YT and G for lunch. Dylan was dozing in the sarong all the way to Bugis till towards the end of my lunch. Then went to nurse him while the big boys went to SL SQ. Then I headed to Raffles City with the kid in the sarong, napping. At one point, I felt like my legs were going to break and so were my shoulders. So I decided to take a break for a cuppa and cheesecake at TCC. Couldn't walk any further. By then it's already 5pm, after nursing him awhile YT and I headed home to pick Shawn up.

Tonight I poached cod fish with brocolli for Shawn's dinner while Shawn and YT went downstairs to buy OUR dinner home. Shawn ate 90% on his own tonight and of course, I was very very happy. Finally, it's getting somewhere! Meanwhile, Dylan turned cranky and kept asking for milk. He couldn't lie in his cot for more than 15min, at least he was waking up every other 15min!!! He was drank, slept a bit, pooed and screamed.. it went on and on until 10.30pm. Finally I get to sit down for longer than 30min at one go. Going to catch some sleep before he wakes up again

No comments:

Post a Comment