Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1st trip to wet market

After I had breakfast and after bathing Dylan, I brought him downstairs to the market. He drew a lot of attention from the aunties. He was busy looking around, I think he was mesmerised with the lights. Towards the end, he started to whimper and cry. Luckily I was about to finish my marketing and I quickly wheel him back home. He had milk and had his morning nap. It wasn't for long but in between I managed to get the groceries cleared from the kitchen counter, plus having some time to boil the pork stock for my lunch/dinner. I managed to cook beehoon soup with kailan, tofu, pork and fish ball. A little bland but I am not bothered to add more soy sauce.

We both had a long afternoon nap of about 2hours. While he was napping, I quickly cook up dinner. Cooked pork stew, and blanched some kailan and heated up the soup. Anyway, YT said dinner was good and Shawn didn't complain until towards the end of his dinner, as usual he wanted to fool around.

No comments:

Post a Comment