Monday, November 9, 2009

Real stuff?

Last nigth I slept at 1130pm. Woke from 230am to 430++. I had 10-15min interval of mild regular contraction. Walked ard the room/house but didn't seem to be reduced. Finally I was too tired to stay awake. Then next, I woke up at 6am with pretty much the same pattern n intensity and went back to sleep till 7 plus. I decided to take a day off to cover back the sleep that I lost. I ended up not sleeping but decided to see Dr Yang today. Went on CTG, showed some contraction during the course of 10-15min. She did a scan and realised that baby is facing up (sunny side up, just like Shawn). That also contribute to more sore on my back. She told me to fly to the hospital if the pain intensify and increase in frequency, else baby would fly out :) Anyway, I decided to come home and rest and relax 1st. Would see how and decide later if I would want her to induce by poking my water bag. If baby turns face down, I could deliver in 2hrs, else it would take a longer time as sunny side up baby is more difficult to push (like Shawn) :)

My next appointment with Dr Yang is 16Nov (provided I don't delivery by then!) Heeee

No comments:

Post a Comment