Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another visit...

Today mum and I went to Taka for lunch, met up with YT. On the way there, I had a bit of contraction but there wasn't any 2nd wave. At the clinic before seeing Dr Yang, I was on CTG. 5minutes into CTG,I felt nauseous. I beeped for the nurse and told her that I needed to change position. Later dr came in and said that it's due to the pressure of the uterus that causes nauseous. Dr Yang commented that I should just walked into her clinic 2days ago when I was having contractions as I could really be in labor (which I thought it was pretty much still bearable)! I got an earful from her as baby movement count were not that fantastic (as I was just telling her). But today he's back to normal, as CTG shown. She felt my tummy with her hands and said, "Hey you are having contractions. What if you you really deliver in my clinic!." She did a check and declare 3-4cm, ready to go. Should everything is status quo, I'll see her again on the 10Nov09 i.e. next Tuesday. YT is having a wk course which ends tomorrow. The request was that for baby to be out only after his course ends. So.. who are we to decide on this? Wahahaa let nature takes it course, indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment