Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dylan talks

Yesterday just right after dinner Dylan declared "All done" hands down wham on the highchair table and was quickly trying to get out of the highchair.


He is loving soup these days too. He mumbled something like "I want soup".

He took a deep bite on Shawn's hand when the latter refused to hand him some Lego blocks. So Dylan took a bite on Shawn's right arm. In the evening the bite area was still red and felt puffy. Poor Shawn... I told Dylan's school teacher in the morning and I guess the news did go around and seems like most teachers now are keeping an eye on the little biter. He tried to nip my thigh last night and I managed to stop him before I became a victim!

In the morning when he wakes up he still chant "Ipad Ipad Ipad"... addict!

Finally COLOR!!! This morning he got hold of a blue car flashcard and said, "Blue". Yay!

Dylan point at the moon and said, "Ball ball". When the moon is blocked by some buildings as the car moved, he said, "Bye ball ball".

No comments:

Post a Comment