Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update

Dylan has been BM free during the long weekend and latch on free too! Hurray! He does try his luck during bedtime asking for milk. But he took rejection with stride.. while at least for the past 3days. He still wakes up usually at about 3-4am but I'd lie next to him to get him to go back to sleep. Then the next waking is at about 6-7am. When he's hungry at about 6-7am, he would sound really desperate. If he doesn't get back to sleep after his milk feed, then I'll just let him do whatever he wants while I continue to sleep (that if he allows me to!) or he would disturb me to keep me awake. Back in school today, he's on one feed of EBM and one feed on FM. Fortunately back at home he didn't pose any problem during milk feed tonight.

Tonight Dylan made a choice. 3 little monkeys song or ABC. He said, "Ae Bih.... pihhhh" - that would mean A-B, please

No comments:

Post a Comment