Friday, March 23, 2012

Dylan boy!

Dylan relates more and converses more these days. Some surprising replies to my ONE question with Dylan 1 on 1 today :

As he was passing urine during bath time, I said, "Wow you must had drank a lot of water". He replied, "Yes, Tr Marge put water. I drink water. I good boy"

Mommie : So what did you eat for lunch?
Dylan : I eat err.... err.. err... carrot, vege, soup (as verified with Shawn this is TRUE)

I didn't notice a teeth mark on his arm until dinner time. I asked him who bite him. He said, "Cadence". There is a boy called Kayden and a girl called Cadence. So he didn't act pain or anything and just went on with his dinner. Nah.. no big deal

During TV time he was holding on to Dr Doom and Ironman. Both were flying around with swoosh sound effect from him. He then said, "Suterman!"  . I asked him who is Suterman, his answer was , "Dylan!" - Since Spiderman is known as Tutuman, perhaps it was supposed to be Superman???

No comments:

Post a Comment