Thursday, February 24, 2011

Milk matters

One of the teachers was asking me if I would like to supplement one of the milk feeds with FM. Well I have just met my target recently on 11Feb11. PERSONAL target of 15months matters to me, BIG BIG DEAL! And then.. my supply goes downhill. From the ability to at least meet 2bottles feed, per day, I was reduced to 1/2 or 3/4 amount that I used to pump. Just past 2 days my supply just went downhill that I had to ask the teachers to use one of the frozen bottles. The best part I'm not sure since when this bottle had been stored in school. Hehehee

So, let's do some maths here.15months in short (1yr 3months 3days) - I had milked, cowed and whatever you call that to feed Dylan the golden liquid. Now it's not gold anymore, off white. And proudly say without a drip on formula milk to date. We had tried fresh milk with cereal but not a milk feed replacement. And that's probably 2-3months ago. He still depends on me when he wakes up at night (mainly for comfort but still drain me dry in minutes). So what's next?

Can't quite think now... would pen my thoughts another time... Need to meet the zzz monster before Dylan wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment