Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My growing belly

Not much changes to me except my growing belly. I realised most of my size 38 pants are a little uncomfortable when I sit down. Therefore, I had to change the pants which I wore when I first got back to work in Mar08 after I had Shawn. I am trying to hide the belly as I do not want many people to notice as yet :) Tiredness has certainly engulfed me. I feel tired in the mornings and afternoons. And I had been munching like a caterpillar. I am quite sure there are some observant colleagues who would notice me suddenly having GREAT appetite. I do suffer from occasion aches on joints/pelvic. They go away in a few days. They are not too painful but just nagging.

We had been eating at home. Yes, I am performing the Super Mom thing for the past weeks. We cook dinners on weekdays, because Shawn also need his dinners. So, I need to wake up slightly earlier to prepare soups. When I am back from work, either fry one egg/veg and/or steam a fish or YT would pack a meat dish protein back. So far things have been great. Apart from that I would take the chance to mop the floor while waiting to fry the veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment